UnitySC is the only complete solution for metrology process control for 3DIC TSV and FOWLP
Combining multiple measurement technologies in one system, UnitySC’s unique “swiss army knife” design, is the only solution that can measure from nanometers to millimeters on silicon, as well as thick compound and all other substrates.
Utilizing patented IR time domain interferometric techniques, UnitySC can measure multiple layer stacks and differentiate each layer in the order that they are placed.
Even under highly warped conditions, UnitySC’s state of the art design provides dependable measurement where and when you need it.
- The only complete metrology solution for 3D IC TSV from start to finish, TSV depth to reveal
- No limitation for high aspect ratio TSVs
- Thickness measurement range from nanometers to millimeters in one system
- Surface profiling from sub nanometers to millimeters
- Thickness, TTV, bow, warp in one
- No limitation to compound thickness when measuring TTV and shape
- Infrared inspection and metrology performed at the same time in one shot
- Overlay for 3D stacking for both in-plane and out-of-plane applications
- A complete µbump RDL and UBM characterization solution
- One system capable of handling all types of wafers : bonded wafers, wafers on dicing frame, wafers on carriers measurement
- Patented optical head and illumination system uses the same optical path for high accuracy on buried patterns