Presentation of the company:
UnitySC develops and manufactures high precision tools for the semiconductor industry world-wide.
Research focused, the company’s strategy is to design and integrate cutting-edge optical sensors and advanced algorithms to achieve the best measurement performance. Our applications automatically detect and classify small-dimension defects on customer products and measure feature sizes for process control.
The R&D team’s skills cover sensor physics and optical design, hardware component control (sensors, optics, robotics, PLCs, …) as well as mechanical and electronic design. Integrating image and signal processing and machine learning into our industrial software solutions is at the core of our activity.
UnitySC consolidates numerous hardware and software technologies, developed within our core team and acquired via mergers with international companies.
Job description :
Are you interested in algorithms design, image processing, computer vision and applied mathematics in
general? As part of the development of its R&D activity, UnitySC is hiring an engineer with a passion for
developing algorithms and solving technical challenges. As a member of the 8 persons R&D team your role
– Developing and integrating advanced algorithms for image analysis, pattern recognition, image or
topography reconstruction from processing the data acquired by our sensors ; detecting and classifying
defects and measuring physical parameters.
– Optimizing the algorithm components to reach the targeted performances (precision and computational
– Testing and validating your components and solutions using qualification processes you defined.
– Supporting the software development team for optimal integration of your solutions.
– Characterizing existing algorithms and contributing to the continuous improvement of UnitySC technologies.
– Proposing and preparing proofs of concept to augment the capabilities of UnitySC technologies.
– Contributing to our technological intelligence, analyzing the development of new applications and
algorithms through scientific publications and patents.
The data to process includes high resolution camera images in different wavelengths (Visible, UV, IR, …) but
also signals (interferometric, Doppler, …) from optical probes as well as multidimensional data (multispectral
images, topographic reconstructions, …).
Profile of the candidate :
You are a graduate in image processing (master’s degree minimum) with a high level of competence in applied mathematics and statistics. Having a PhD in one of these fields is an asset.
You are proficient in developing in languages used commonly for image processing and algorithm implementation (C/C++, …). You are used to working and even modifying standard computer vision libraries (OpenCV). You are familiar with prototyping software (MATLAB, …).
You have outstanding analytical competence and an eagerness to collaborate and work in research teams with scientific rigor. You reach your project objectives on-time, and you are autonomous with excellent organizational and communication skills.
You are interested in joining UnitySC, then please send your CV at this following email address : email@example.com