UnitySC has for ambition to make emerge and to support the talents resulting from the diversity.
You’re looking for a work experience with autonomy in a growing company?
Join our network to integrate an industrial company in full development and at the cutting edge of technology !
Customer Service Engineer
- Planning setup
- Final test and source acceptance
- Business trip organisation
- Facilities check
- System installation
- Getting final acceptance
- Customer training
- Troubleshooting in case of issue
- Preventive maintenance
- Customer request follow-up
Participate to system engineering
- Give feedback on system maintainability
Customer requirement follow up
- Knowledge of the use of the system in the customer process
- Promote marketed solutions to customer issues
- Optics, physics
- Semiconductor manufacturing process
- Instrumentation, metrology, statistics
Position location : Europe
Travel area : International > 50%
We are looking for IT Manager to guarantee the operation of information system (IS) and take care of its evolution, its application, its maintenance, its security and service quality.
Main tasks :
IT strategy and policy
- Establish IT strategy and policy in collaboration with the Management : technology, architecture, communication, solutions, organization et IT budgets
- Develop a strategic vision established from a knowledge of issues of the Company, the needs of customers and its careers.
- Execute IT Strategy and policy approved by the Management.
- Supervise all the DSI activities in France and for all the foreign entities.
- Arbitrate the means of the DSI (projects, resources, budgets, investments)
- Develop projects portfolios consistent with the strategy
- Mobilize all IT stakeholders : Management, career managers, services providers
- Ensure an IT monitoring in order to benefit to the Company the latest developments and opportunities
- Propose and apply innovation solutions to increase the productivity of the Company and maintain its competitive advantage
- Definition and application of IT infrastructure outsourcing policy
- Optimization of IT purchases related to Purchasing Department
- Organize and drive the transformation
- Analyze the market, evaluate outsourcing offerings
- Negotiate, manage and follow up subcontracts and their implementation
- Analyze the performance and control the quality of outsourcing
- Manage relationships with providers.
Managing the annual project portfolio
- Identify business needs and variations of IT strategy
- Structure projects portfolios (expenses, planning, resources, coherence)
- Manage projects portfolios (launching and monitoring of projects, communication).
Management of the united projects
- Establish and follow up the workload schedule of all the project stakeholders (IT specialists, project management, service providers, etc.)
- Ensure the IT project management, the project management for the business departments
- Negotiate the objectives and the necessary means
- Mobilize external participants to its entity.
IT Security Management
- Guarantee the availability, reliability, confidentiality and integrity of IS
- Pilot the IT budgets (run, build)
- Manage IT budget for group and for each entity
- Manage budget and actual cost of projects, and account for variances
- Ensure a regular and synthetic reporting of the IT Service activities
- Establish and follow up IT dashboards.
Technical Skills :
- ERP, CRM, CAD CAM
- Management system : accounting, payroll
- Public Cloud (Microsoft) and private cloud
- Architectures Microsoft (Windows server, cloud Microsoft, O365, AD, …)
- AIX system
- WAN and LAN network
Job experience : 5 years minimum
Position location : Montbonnot-Saint-Martin – 38
- Field Applications support for metrology and inspection tools:
- Responsible for providing applications support for the development and adoption of UNITY-sc products at customer facilities
- Scope of work:
- Customer acceptance test
- customers training
- recipe setup
- related pre-sales activities.
- Provides daily sales support at customer side in promoting UNITY-sc technical solutions
- Report regional requirement and update to product division.
- Escalate field apps issue and take in charge the follow up until it is fixed.
- Work with customers and BU to maximize the benefit of UNITY-sc products
- Generate BKM and publish technical paper
- MS degree, semiconductor process experience is a plus
- Good level of English
- Ability to write detailed and synthetic reports
- Up to 60% international travels
- 70% of work inside cleanroom
Position location : Europe
Employment : Full-time job
- Technical and managerial lead in a fast growing and dynamic environment
- Driving performance and quality improvements
- Defining strategies and roadmaps of the software development
- Responsible for the project execution in terms of schedule, budget and quality
- Close collaboration with HW/SW teams developing the product
- Provision / guidance of resources (tools / people / equipment) and their to projects / programs
- Development of competencies, skills and capabilities within the teams
- Master’s in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience in software development environment, in a similar role
- Ability to drive changes in a fast-paced international environment
- Proven leadership and organisational skills
- Strong customer and quality-focus
- Fluent in English