France-Montbonnot Saint Martin 38330
Unity-sc is looking for a highly motivated to make a difference, with a focused and pragmatic approach to System Engineering in a fast-paced environment .
Inspiring Team Leads motivated to lead Hardware Engineers (Mechanical, Optical, Electrical, Electronical & Embedded Software developer ) to contribute to implementing and sustaining Engineering principles to the Product Life Cycle process of our Metrology & Inspection product line at Montbonnot.
Through a detailed understanding of system engineering objectives and extensive collaboration with internal and external teams, you will help optimize our industrialization process and therefore ensure smooth New Product Introduction to the field.
Unity is a demanding and fast-paced environment where you will work on critical systems of an incredibly exciting product.
It sounds like your next challenge, please get in touch!
What does ‘great’ look like?
- Leadership: Able to effectively lead and motivate site teams to deliver on objectives.
- Team Building: Able to develop a cohesive team that works effectively to deliver the team objectives.
- Conflict resolution: Able to effectively manage and resolve conflicts both within the team and with external stakeholders.
- Able to analyze and interpret data and formulate solid action plans to improve performance.
- Excellent decision making and clarity of thinking skills.
- A strength and resilience of character to drive continuous improvement across the site.
- Highly numerate and systems literate, with the ability to analyze and interpret operational data.
- Highly developed persuasion and influencing skills enabling the individual to manage and influence on all levels of the business.
- Patience in providing coaching and training to others, ensuring that information shared is understood and others feel comfortable to ask questions.
- A motivated team player that is also able to sustain the R&D, Manufacturing and Field service.
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-changing environment.
- Continuous improvement focus
- Problem solving: A focused, pragmatic approach to solving problems using 8D, FMEA, ISHIKAWA etc… process and able to engage with others at all levels across the departments.
- Inquisitive & challenging and does not accept poor standards.
- Responsible for technical solution characterization and definition, as well as validation of final solution transfer of knowledge and design to production and service.
Experience and Skills:
- Working in an environment that has Health and Safety as a high priority
- Experience within Design , Manufacturing environment and managing cross functional teams
- Experience within Semiconductor industry.
- Able to demonstrate the successful management and delivery of multidisciplinary projects
- Able to demonstrate effective people management skills
- Fully qualified engineer preferably with experience in Mechatronics environment ( Optical skills will be appreciated ).
- Fluent in English
- Wide knowledge and experience in Product Life Cycle processes.
- B.Sc. in Engineering (preferred field in Electrical or Physics) – required.
- Proven experience in Multi-disciplinary project management – required.
- At least three years’ experience in developing.
- Experienced with MS Project.