- In charge of startup activities from move in, until system apps qualification. Able to complete qualifications and repair.
- Ensure the response and follow up of system issues by ensuring high communication level with customer, Unity team and headquarter.
- Initiate and participate to project related to customer CIP or internal project.
- Follow and propose action plan for corrective action and improvement.
- Follow checklist and procedure. Perform system retrofit when needed.
- Report non conformances from customer site.
- Applies diagnostic methodologies.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and relation by developing a high communication level and proactive actions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of customer business.
- Capability to conduct daily activities under pressure.
- Follow all safety rules and internal process.
- Ensure training course for our customer.
- Provide support and expertise to other team members.
- Sharing knowledge with team and other internal services.
- 4 to 6 years of experiences on metrology and / or inspection system on microelectronic environment.
- Master’s degree.
- English written and spoken (use for internal communication)
- Up to 50% of time.
- USA, NY state.