LETI Innovation Days
DEEP TECH FOR EDGE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Explore the power of distributed artificial intelligence, also called « Edge AI » during the Leti innovation Days on June 24-28, 2019 in Grenoble. Join to trigger the creative part of your brain and create your own innovation with AI now. Find out what’s coming on the market within the next 10 years.
On Friday June 28th, Dr Dario Alliata, Director of Business Unit at UnitySC will present most recent solution to support the Advanced Packaging Industry.
The talk entitle Metrology for Process control in Heterogeneous Packaging will be presented at 5pm in the Prototyping Pilot Line Workshop, ADVANCED METROLOGY & CHARACTERIZATION PLATFORM session.
What will happen during this event :
Ride the AI wave with greater confidence
- Understand how Edge AI is becoming a game changer
- Learn to play around with the latest deep tech enabling AI
- Chase the next big idea & create your new innovative products
Fish where the fish are
- Network with CEOs, CTOs or Tech Experts from Europe, USA & Asia
- Organize business meetings: enjoy an exclusive access to the participant catalogue
- Join the exhibition to discover the latest tech solutions for your business, meet potential future partners, and much more.
Attend Leti Innovation Days
Attend kick-off AI tutorial & 11 technical workshops, the 2-day conference featuring industry leader’s presentations on AI-related opportunities & technologies and visit 900 m.sq. of exhibition space with live demos and a dedicated route on AI. Enjoy a special Art & Science Performance and an evening reception to be held downtown Grenoble, capital of the French Alps.
More information on this event are available at http://www.leti-innovation-days.com/