LOCATION : France-Montbonnot Saint Martin 38330
SUBJECT : Optical Engineer
- You will be Designing for R&D, analyzing competitions, following new technologies, thinking out of the box to provide innovating solutions to sustain R&D activities.
- You will be designing for Eng to turn proofs of concept into commercial products within the right time, cost and performances.
- You will be Designing for Manufacturing & Service, helping drive successful designs into a production environment through NPI processes and collaboration with cross functional teams
- You will be working on a wide range of wavelength and technology ( Interferometry, Scatterometry, Deflectometry etc … ) reporting to the Innovation Manager.
- With the System Architect, You will be modelling optical designs as part of a complete system, utilizing their in-depth understanding of physics, radiometry and photonics, Also being a support data processing and algorithm development.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- An advanced degree, or equivalent, in Optical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Physics, or other technical discipline.
- Experience working on technology development within the Semiconductor industry.
- Excellent knowledge of optical physics and detailed experience designing optical systems.
- Good electronic, mechanical, and mathematical knowledge.
- Proficient with optical modelling software, such as Zemax.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and take pride in how fast one can develop products.
- Extensive experience in setting-up and performing optical measurements in dark room environment, defining and following relevant laser safety procedures