Our main goal is to provide the best performances, reliability and solutions with the best throughout to our customers.
Helping them to achieve their expectations and differentiate in the market place.
Our differentiation with our talented and experienced Service Team with 24/7 support.
Philippe Gastaldo - Senior VP WW, Head of Business Unit
- 10 years of senior positions in the NanoVision product line, inculding Technical Director of R&D and Engineering
- Engineering Senior Manager at Teem Photonics
- PhD in Integrated Optical Amplifiers from the National Polytechnic Institute of Grenoble
Denis Le Bellego - VP WW Customer & Support
- 23 years experience of Semiconductor industry with Philips Semiconductor and then KLA-Tencor amongst others
- Founded the Advanced Metrology program inside FOGALE Nanotech
- Successfully developed the WW Support Organization
Eric Mao - Sales VP & GM, Asia
- 14 years of wafer fabrication engineering experience
- 16 years of semiconductor Business Development, Corporate Marketing, Customer Service and Sales roles experience
- LBA from National Chiao-Tung University
- Bachelor in Material Science from National Tsing-Hua University
Board Management Team
Patrick Leteurtre - President of Fogale Nanotech
- Since 1996, he is the Chairman of the board, President and CEO of Fogale Nanotech SA.
- Created the subsidiary, Fogale biotech, Fogale sensation and Unity SC.
- Also the chairman of Foreign Subsidiaries of the group Fogale Nanotech.
- Held senior level management positions in the technology field since his early roles at Dassault Aviation.
- Holds a Master’s of Science degree in mechanical engineering from the University of PARIS 10.
Jean Schmitt - Managing Partner at JOLT CAPITAL
- Prior to founding Jolt Capital, he was Managing Partner at Sofinnova Partners, running the IT practice with a focus on telecom and wireless markets.
- Graduated from Telecom ParisTech and has a post-graduate degree in Artificial Intelligence.
- Chairman of the International Venture Club and Board Member of French trade association of Private Schools.
- Currently a board member of Interel, Blackwood Seven, Softonic, INSIDE Secure (EURONEXT:INSD), and FOGALE Nanotech .
Paul Boudre - CEO of Soitec
- Chief executive officer and board member of Soitec, since 2015.
- Serves on the boards of directors for FOGALE nanotech, Interel, Blackwood Seven, Softonic, and INSIDE Secure (EURONEXT:INSD).
- Member of the European Advisory Board of SEMI, the global industry association serving the electronics manufacturing supply chain.
- More than 30 years in the global semiconductor industry, and 10 years at KLA-Tencor.
Yves Maitre - CEO of HTC
- Named CEO of HTC in September 2019
- Serves as an Executive Vice President for Connected Objects and Partnerships at Orange Group.
- Served as Senior Vice President of Mobile Multimedia and Devices and Vice President of Devices at Orange.
- Served as President of Key MRO America, a subsidiary of Thomson United States. He served as Director of Manufacturing Supply Chain and Product Management at Thomson Asia.
- Independent Director of Sequans Communications S.A. since June 2014 and serves as its Lead Independent Director.
- Serves as a Board member of Orange China and several midsize / start-up companies.