“ Our mission is to Enable our Customers to Yield Higher and Faster; by Providing Differentiated Process Control Solutions.”
Dan Lee - CEO
- 30+years in Semiconductor Industry
- President of KLA-Tencor S’pore (2006 – 2015)
- Head of Customer Group, Advanced Packaging, Applied Materials (2016 – 2019)
- Senior leadership roles in Cadence, Hewlett-Packard
- Experienced in Packaging Technology, Front End Wafer Fabrication Process, Metrology and Inspection, IC-Design, Test & Measurement Solutions
- Business Skills include Business Transformation, sales, marketing, product management, mfgg, field support, P/L
- Msc. In Electrical Engg, UMIST
Dr Isaac Ow - SVP BU
- General Manger, Key Product Unit Head, Applied Materials
- Packaging Technologies & wafer mfg process
- Management of Product Development, Global Product Management & Global Engineering Teams
- Executive management approval committee member for Product Life Cycle (PLC) processes & product releases
- Executive management approval committee member for Patent filings
- Experienced in M&A for IP acquisition
- Target market segment and applications
Daniel Choy - SVP Sales/Service
- 26+ years in Semiconductor industry
- Field General Manger, Applied Materials
- Key Global Customer Accounts management including Capex sales, service business, and leading service, process and applications teams on field support
- Experienced in M&A integration teams focusing on customer group – sales and business processes
Graham Lynch - Industry Advisor
- 23 years in Semicon
- Worked at Chartered (GloFo), KLA-Tencor & Nanometrics
- Front End Wafer Fab Defect/Yield, M&I Equipment, Strategic Marketing/M&A
Eloi Delorme - CFO
- 25 years in Finance and management level
- Worked at RECIF as CFO and CEO
- Specialized in fund raising and Operations management
Board Management Team
Patrick Leteurtre - President of Fogale Nanotech
- Since 1996, he is the Chairman of the board, President and CEO of Fogale Nanotech SA.
- Created the subsidiary, Fogale biotech, Fogale sensation and Unity SC.
- Also the chairman of Foreign Subsidiaries of the group Fogale Nanotech.
- Held senior level management positions in the technology field since his early roles at Dassault Aviation.
- Holds a Master’s of Science degree in mechanical engineering from the University of PARIS 10.
Pierre Garnier - Partner at JOLT CAPITAL
- Since 2018 Pierre is Partner at Jolt-Capital driving Investments and portfolio companies within the deeptech Hardware segment.
- He is a semiconductor veteran and was President & CEO at e2V Semiconductors that he sold to Teledyne in 2017, COO at Inside Secure (NYSE VMX), VP&GM of Texas Instruments Wireless BU, CEO of Everbee Networks, GM of Alcatel Microelectronics that he sold in 2002 to STmicroelectronics.
- He acted for Fogale Group in 2016 to drive the acquisition and integration of Altatech to form Unity sc
- He graduated in 1992 from Central-Supelec Paris tech and is Doctorate in Solid State Physics from University of Paris
Paul Boudre - CEO of Soitec
- Chief executive officer and board member of Soitec, since 2015.
- Serves on the boards of directors for FOGALE nanotech, Interel, Blackwood Seven, Softonic, and INSIDE Secure (EURONEXT:INSD).
- Member of the European Advisory Board of SEMI, the global industry association serving the electronics manufacturing supply chain.
- More than 30 years in the global semiconductor industry, and 10 years at KLA-Tencor.
Zain Saidin - Former EVP , KLA
- 25+ years in Semiconductor Industry
- Former Chief Engineer and Executive Vice President at KLA
- Responsible for various multi-national design teams, and new product introduction.
- M&A Integration
- Company-wide Product Life Cycle policy
- Engineering talent development
- Numerous patents in semi inspection and metrology