Our main goal is to provide the best performances, reliability and solutions with the best throughout to our customers.
Helping them to achieve their expectations and differentiate in the market place.
Our differentiation with our talented and experienced Service Team with 24/7 support.
Dan Lee - CEO
- 30+years in Semiconductor Industry
- President of KLA-Tencor S’pore (2006 – 2015)
- Head of Customer Group, Advanced Packaging, Applied Materials (2016 – 2019)
- Senior leadership roles in Cadence, Hewlett-Packard
- Experienced in Packaging Technology, Front End Wafer Fabrication Process, Metrology and Inspection, IC-Design, Test & Measurement Solutions
- Business Skills include Business Transformation, sales, marketing, product management, mfgg, field support, P/L
- Msc. In Electrical Engg, UMIST
Dr Isaac Ow - SVP BU
- General Manger, Key Product Unit Head, Applied Materials
- Packaging Technologies & wafer mfg process
- Management of Product Development, Global Product Management & Global Engineering Teams
- Executive management approval committee member for Product Life Cycle (PLC) processes & product releases
- Executive management approval committee member for Patent filings
- Experienced in M&A for IP acquisition
- Target market segment and applications
Eloi Delorme - CFO
- 25 years in Finance and management level
- Worked at RECIF as CFO and CEO
- Specialized in fund raising and Operations management
Denis Le Bellego - VP Head of Services
- 23 years experience of Semiconductor industry with Philips Semiconductor and then KLA-Tencor amongst others
- Founded the Advanced Metrology program inside FOGALE Nanotech
- Successfully developed the WW Support Organization
Graham Lynch - Industry Advisor
- 23 years in Semicon
- Worked at Chartered (GloFo), KLA-Tencor & Nanometrics
- Front End Wafer Fab Defect/Yield, M&I Equipment, Strategic Marketing/M&A
Gilles Fresquet - Advisor
- 35 years of semiconductor experiences
- Worked at Thomson, Motorola and RECIF at management level
- Successfully developed the semiconductor activities in Fogale Nanotech since 2008
- He hold a MSc. In Physics and in semiconductor materials.
Board Management Team
Patrick Leteurtre - President of Fogale Nanotech
- Since 1996, he is the Chairman of the board, President and CEO of Fogale Nanotech SA.
- Created the subsidiary, Fogale biotech, Fogale sensation and Unity SC.
- Also the chairman of Foreign Subsidiaries of the group Fogale Nanotech.
- Held senior level management positions in the technology field since his early roles at Dassault Aviation.
- Holds a Master’s of Science degree in mechanical engineering from the University of PARIS 10.
Pierre Garnier - Partner at JOLT CAPITAL
- Since 2018 Pierre is Partner at Jolt-Capital driving Investments and portfolio companies within the deeptech Hardware segment.
- He is a semiconductor veteran and was President & CEO at e2V Semiconductors that he sold to Teledyne in 2017, COO at Inside Secure (NYSE VMX), VP&GM of Texas Instruments Wireless BU, CEO of Everbee Networks, GM of Alcatel Microelectronics that he sold in 2002 to STmicroelectronics.
- He acted for Fogale Group in 2016 to drive the acquisition and integration of Altatech to form Unity sc
- He graduated in 1992 from Central-Supelec Paris tech and is Doctorate in Solid State Physics from University of Paris
Paul Boudre - CEO of Soitec
- Chief executive officer and board member of Soitec, since 2015.
- Serves on the boards of directors for FOGALE nanotech, Interel, Blackwood Seven, Softonic, and INSIDE Secure (EURONEXT:INSD).
- Member of the European Advisory Board of SEMI, the global industry association serving the electronics manufacturing supply chain.
- More than 30 years in the global semiconductor industry, and 10 years at KLA-Tencor.
Yves Maitre - CEO of HTC
- Named CEO of HTC in September 2019
- Serves as an Executive Vice President for Connected Objects and Partnerships at Orange Group.
- Served as Senior Vice President of Mobile Multimedia and Devices and Vice President of Devices at Orange.
- Served as President of Key MRO America, a subsidiary of Thomson United States. He served as Director of Manufacturing Supply Chain and Product Management at Thomson Asia.
- Independent Director of Sequans Communications S.A. since June 2014 and serves as its Lead Independent Director.
- Serves as a Board member of Orange China and several midsize / start-up companies.
Zain Saidin - Former EVP , KLA
- 25+ years in Semiconductor Industry
- Former Chief Engineer and Executive Vice President at KLA
- Responsible for various multi-national design teams, and new product introduction.
- M&A Integration
- Company-wide Product Life Cycle policy
- Engineering talent development
- Numerous patents in semi inspection and metrology