UnitySC is a fast-growing company specialized in metrology and inspection solutions serving the Semiconductor industry. Most global top tier semiconductor wafer manufacturing & chipmakers have adopted UnitySC solutions as they enable our customers to yield higher, and faster via our highly innovative technologies.
UnitySC is headquartered in France, with offices worldwide (Germany, Singapore, Taiwan, China, and South-Korea).
UnitySC responds to the rapid growth challenges of its sector and relies on innovative and patented technologies. Its activity is dynamic, challenging, multidisciplinary in a multicultural environment and on a human scale.
We are looking for our Program Manager based in Montbonnot-Saint-Martin (France).
Your key responsabilities:
- Gatekeeper of the product’s life cycle (PLC)
- Controls the feature-set of the product and associated changes.
- Manages execution of the product development and build, as aligned with Global Product Managers (GPMs), Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Ensures feature-set and configuration coherence for intermediate product builds (e.g. Alpha, Beta releases), and product-build transition from Engineering to Manufacturing.
- Facilitates intercompany communication to align on product strategies.
- MCOS (Material Cost) and product Gross-Margin (GM) watchdog
- Collaborates with Engineering and Sourcing to track and manage product MCOS.
- Owns product change management (PCM) and control
- Unreleased product approval and control
- ECO (Engineering Change Order) approval
- Implementation of PCN (Part Change Notification), with Global Product Support
- Provides guidance/input to Engineering and the Business Unit about the field service impact of part/supplier changes.
- Monitors cut-in of product changes to minimize impact to scrap, stranded inventory and rework.
- Review, filters and approves/rejects feedback from the field that will have customer impact such as request for product changes.
- Oversees implementation of component roadmaps
- Part obsolescence, replacements,
- Alternative vendors and
- Cost reduction
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in managing projects across disciplines
- Familiarity with capital equipment or mechatronics or optical systems highly preferred
- Has knowledge of best practices pertaining to managing PLC, leading projects and
- Acts as a for enabler for company-level decision-making and inter-departmental communication
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA or Master’s preferred)
- Experience: 4 – 7 years in Project Management