UnitySC is a fast-growing company specialized in metrology and inspection solutions serving the Semiconductor industry. Most global top tier semiconductor wafer manufacturing & chipmakers have adopted UnitySC solutions as they enable our customers to yield higher, and faster via our highly innovative technologies.
UnitySC is headquartered in France, with offices worldwide (Germany, Singapore, Taiwan, China, and South-Korea).
UnitySC responds to the rapid growth challenges of its sector and relies on innovative and patented technologies. Its activity is dynamic, challenging, multidisciplinary in a multicultural environment and on a human scale.
We are looking for our Support Software Engineer based in Singapore.
Within our « Software » department of about 15 team members, we wish welcome a Support Software Engineer to support the strong growth of our business while maintaining a high level of service satisfaction to our customers. His/her missions will be the following:
- Increase competence on an existing metrology software (technical environment: C#) with the help of existing teams
- Assist with support by:
- Analyzing problem reports brought up by the Services, Applications teams
- Establishing a first diagnosis of bugs (hardware, recipe, software configuration, etc.)
- Correcting bugs based on manipulations from our premises in the customer’s environment (troubleshooting)
- Managing obsolescence
- Adding new features to the entire installed base
- Establish a software change plan for the installed machines and participate in the evolution of the new software
The job position demands to travel to customers’ site overall in Asia to deploy new features, address issues, etc.
Depending on the skills and needs of the ‘Software’ department, new missions could be proposed in the medium term.
You have acquired a solid experience in computer development, and you are committed to finding and correcting bugs.
You master the development in C# and you have knowledge of the Visual Studio environment, as well as ideally Azure Devops and Git.
You are rigorous and sensitive to industry requirements in terms of quality and performance. You are looking for responsibilities in a technologically advanced sector where your spirit of initiative combined with your critical eye will be assets for the success of your missions.
Your proactivity and reactivity will be useful for the success of your missions.